Omnium1 PEMF Mat Review Compared to MRS2000 Swiss Bionic
Omnium1 PEMF Mat Review – I am reviewing the Swiss Bionic Omnium1 PEMF Mat, compared to the Swiss Bionic MRS 2000 Series. PEMF Canada. PEMF USA. PEMF Europe.
Swiss Bionic Solutions products are sold exclusively by independent and certified Lifestyle Consultants.
iMRS = Intelligent Magnetic Resonance Stimulation
PEMF = Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Frequency (or Field)
MRS2000 = Magnetic Resonance Stimulation 2000 Series
Omnium1 = Name for the PEMF Mat that is best for Home Use (the one I use) (also called Omni Mat)
It can be confusing, because the iMRS system that is used within the Omnium1 PEMF Mat is in fact the iMRS system that has been utilized for 2 decades by Swiss Bionic. This technology has been used in hospitals and in health care in Europe for years. It is now available in Canada and USA as well as Europe and many other parts of the world, for personal home use.
The product range focuses on integrated wellness & health care for in-home use, utilizing Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) / magnetic resonance stimulation. Low-energy frequencies and intensities in the electromagnetic spectrum of the geomagnetic field and the ionosphere serve as a natural model for the technical implementation.
I choose The Omnium1 PEMF Mat! Buy the Omnium1 PEMF Mat – it is thousands of dollars less expensive than the MRS2000 series, and has all the same technology! It is easier to transport. It is lighter. It is exclusive, with the Android Tablet (which is not available with the others).
World’s Most Advanced PEMF Technology for Home Use
Presently the world’s most advanced PEMF technology for home use – the iMRS — the one and only android based PEMF system Omnium1 — and the systems from the MRS 2000 product family, which have been proven over the past 2 decades, as well as a range of brand-new options from light and sound –research (brain wave entrainment), allow for a variety of integrated, comprehensive and highly effective wellness applications.
Omnium1 PEMF Mat Review
Here is my friend’s summary of Omnium1 PEMF Mat Review Advantages:
I own them both and far prefer the Omni Mat.
1) I don’t have to plug it in once the Android tablet is charged (holds the charge for 6 hours)
2) It’s far more portable and, at half the size and less weight, it is so much easier to take on location.
3) You can use the back pad in the car for travelling.
4) Easier to use when selecting settings
5) I personally feel the effects more…perhaps because it is thinner and you’re closer to the copper coils.
The only reason I would recommend the iMRS Professional is if someone had a serious chronic heart condition and wanted the heart rate variability sensor or for ease of cleaning if you were in a situation where it would get a lot of abuse or have body fluids which might get on the mat. It is a medical grade vinyl and very easy to disinfect.
Omnium1 – Compared to MRS 2000 iMRS Professional
They are two different products but have identical technology and copper coils.
- Just the applicators are slightly different but they have identical wave forms and results.
- Both devices have identical frequencies and reverse polarity every 2 minutes.
- The OmniMat has a better Brain Entrainment system because you can select any color blend you want. iMRS has only red blue and green. And Omni Mat allows you to upload your own music and it is also a FULLY FUNCTIONAL Android tablet.
- Swiss Bionic are working on other WAPPS (Wellness Apps). There will be more for the Omnium1 Mat. It is Swiss Bionic’s future focus.
- With the Omni Mat there is no extra charge and you get the websites to promote but with the iMRS Professional there is a $149 one time registration and you also need to take a live one day in person training in Vancouver or Ontario which costs $220
There are circumstances when I would recommend the iMRS Professional
- If someone had a serious chronic heart condition and wanted the heart rate variability sensor
- Ease of cleaning ~ if you were in a situation where it would get a lot of abuse or have body fluids which might get on the mat. It is a medical grade vinyl and very easy to disinfect.
- The complete iGuide with 3,500 conditions is only available with the iMRS and it gives suggested protocols for different disease labels. The iMRS Professional has 250 of those programmed into the control unit.